Check out this brand new interview with Angel Donovan at Dating Skills Review on the lessons in The Desire System video course, especially emotional contagion.
Scientific research clearly demonstrates the potential power our emotions have over others. It shows that emotions can indeed be contagious.
In this interview, we explore this theme, some of the academic research, andÂ how you can put the results of this scientific research into practice to use your emotions to succeed with women.
Specifically, in this episode youâ€™ll learn about:
- The dangers and anti-climax of a long seduction or build up before having sex with a girl, especially when it ends up you both ending up in bed very late at night.
- The proportion of female friends that can help you develop your Rake character.
- How to balance your Rake feminine side with your masculine through investment of your time in manly activities.
- A strange Chinese historical story that illustrates some of the advanced mechanics of being a Rake.
- Where David disagrees with how Robert Greene looks at the obsessive personality of the Rake.
- The mechanics and a process for taking control of your emotions.
- What exactly is ‘being confident’? How do you actually create confidence and project confidence in the right way? (Not arrogance or bravado).
- How to build your own self-reliance and confidence though the experiences you pursue in life and David’s story of a recent self-reliance building experience he had.
- David Tian’s top 3 recommendations for men to act on to get results with women as fast as possible.
Check out the interview here: